Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend

It is now Saturday night, and I am starting to not like weekends as much as I should. We have tracking information for our visas to get back to us, but FedEx doesn't deliver Saturdays or Sundays. I think our agency is expecting TAs early in the week, but are closed and I can't check with them until Monday. I am currently trying to get things washed and packed and organized. It is a slower process than I thought it would be. It is probably because I am excited and nervous and want to travel NOW!!! If the guess-timates are correct we will leave for China Wednesday April 2nd (my grandmother's birthday). This means exactly 4 weeks from Referral to travel...which is pretty good. I am off to clean a little more and pack some more and organize some more...I think it is called nesting!

No comments: